Rallista Engineering and Development
Rallista has been hard at work building the app for driving enthusiasts. Our team’s passion for cars, adventure and driving with friends has made Rallista what it is today. Now we’re looking for help to realize our company’s next chapter.
Our mobile apps provide tools for exploration, shared driving experiences and professional driving events. This includes full turn-by-turn navigation for all app generated routes, shared drives and events, and much more. We also offer enterprise solutions for for-profit and charity organizations. These include marketable events, drive packs (or collections) and much more.
Our mission at Rallista is to foster adventure, driving and the car community.
Rallista Web Engineer
As a Rallista Web Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of Rallista’s web app. Our team is small, so you’ll be building features, solving issues, working on infrastructure and more. As a result, your work will have a dramatic affect on our products, team and future.
- Develop, test and release new Rallista web features.
- Continually improve app functionality, correct issues and bugs, and more.
- Prepare the Rallista web app for the future through reliable automated testing, quality code and cooperative teamwork.
- Manage the web app’s Continuous Integration and deployments.
- Work with mapping and billing SDKs to provide pro, enterprise and 503c charities with additional tools for managing their Rallista environment.
- Work with our team to plan future features, functionality and more.
- Strong desire to produce quality code that’s robust and helps new team members get up to speed reliably and quickly.
- Proven ability to self-start, problem solve and make progress on your own.
- Experience configuring node projects on CI (we use GitHub Actions).
- Strong experience with online billing, subscriptions, and account management platforms.
- Experience with digital mapping, GIS and/or turn-by-turn navigation.
- Experience with another technology platform such as iOS (Swift), Android (Kotlin), and/or node and python back ends, etc.
- An eye for good interface design and user experience.
- A track record of “wearing many hats” and making self-started progress on work outside your experience.
- A strong interesting in adventure, cars, off-roading and/or the car community.
This job is a part time contract position